Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Enterprise  

RSS

Gunbladelad
(@gunbladelad)
Master Chief Registered
March 18, 2013 22:46  

Now then, I know that quite a few of you have likely tried this game at some point, but one thing I absolutely must know.

Has anyone EVER actually managed to sell a single unit of cargo through that wannabe "Eliza" type interface...?  I know I never did.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
March 19, 2013 00:17  

Is this the Gremlin Enterprise game where you have to chat with the traders?.

ReplyQuote
Gunbladelad
(@gunbladelad)
Master Chief Registered
March 19, 2013 03:41  

It is indeed - SSC even has a few pictures in the gallery under "The Classics" - http://spacesimcentral.com/ssc/gallery/category/38-enterprise/

Buying goods was always straightforward enough (via a normal stock screen) but selling - well, I could never work that out.  Admittedly the copy of the game I played didn't have a manual and I've never seen any guidance anywhere on how to successfully sell anything in it.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
March 19, 2013 07:09  

Thought it was, that game that can drive you nuts :biggrin:

published by Melbourne house and not Germlin as I thought.

Never had any success in selling anything, there are some instruction on WOS for the game. ftp://ftp.worldofspectrum.org/pub/sinclair/games-info/e/Enterprise.txt

ReplyQuote
Gunbladelad
(@gunbladelad)
Master Chief Registered
March 19, 2013 08:09  

Looking at those instructions I figured out most of that back when I played it - however, none of the aliens ever wanted to buy anything - even when I asked them how much they'd pay for {insert cargo name, I tried all of them...} - usually saying they'd rather be down the pub...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
March 22, 2013 08:37  

Pretty much my experience with the game as well when I tried playing it few years ago, found the game to very frustrating and never got that far with it.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
May 3, 2020 07:41  

Geraldine posted about this YouTuber in another thread and being looking through his vids and found he did one about this game and I have to say that I'm amazed that he managed to play it for 17 minutes 🤣 truly  a feat of endurance. 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
May 3, 2020 09:39  

LOL! That game would push anyone to the limit! 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Share: