Notifications
Clear all

Free game time.

Anonymous
Topic starter  

There is something called "Buddy Program" in EVE. I think every player know what's that.

Ok, if you do not know what's that I'll explain... That's one of two ways of free playing ;). You invite somebody to game (he/she gets 21-days free trial). And what's now? If your friend will buy account to play after that 21 days you will gain PLEX or 30 days of game time.

PLEX? What's that, huh? It's in-game item (costs around 350.000.000ISK you can get it in 21-day trial :P) which works like normal time code (sorry, not normal 😉 30-day time code). And that's second way of free play.

What's purpose of this post? It's information for ppl who think EVE is only pay-to-play game.

And on ending... If you want try 21-day trial, ask me 😉

Zemunelo
(@zemunelo)
Petty Officer Registered

Hello everybody,

it is my first post but i am not new member (joined in dec.2010).

I like MMO games especially space MMO.

This part of forum is not so popular and that is the reason i am not posting anything.

I don't have too much to say when nobody is saying 😉

(But i am reading your posts always).

Also English is not native language.

So why Eve online for first post?

Because i am trying to start this game again.

Why here to post?

Because i need buddy invite for 21 day trial.

Is here anybody who is playing Eve?

p.s. I don't like this point and click system in Eve but we don't have better MMO space game. Maybe in the future we will have but for now we don't have.

And i can play Eve for free with PLEX 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

So you can actually buy actual game time in EVE for 350mil ISK? I haven't played in a very long time but I take it that amount of ISK is a lot of in game money and would take a while to earn all of that?

ReplyQuote
Zemunelo
(@zemunelo)
Petty Officer Registered

Yes DarkOne,

you can actually buy PLEX (not for 350 mil, right now is 420 mil but prices vary depending on demand).

It is a lot in game money (ISK) but i have several computer available for playing Eve so i can make my own little mining company 😀

My calculations are that i can earn a lot of ISK using more computers and more accounts linking them together when mining.

I already have a lot of ISK on trials i use for now.

So you can play for free.

Ofc if you wan't to go pvp and blow things up, you need lot of RL cash to support your playing style because you will have looses.

But if you want mining or some other peaceful activity you can play for free 😎

And you know what, CCP is selling PLEX for real money so it is legal.

Somebody want to pay more for game experience , somebody want to play for free.

The only downside in my opinion is that when you buy 30 days of gaming,

it will expire even if you did not play at all.

ReplyQuote
Rotten
(@rotten)
Crewman Registered

I also can send a 21 day trial.

Just PM me, if you are interested.

Rotten

ReplyQuote