Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Orange Cast  

RSS

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
March 3, 2018 7:56 am  

Found this game (Orange Cast) the other day while browsing on YouTube

So far it is looking very promising, it is a Russian development team and currently any videos that I have seen the audio has been in russian so I hope we can get english subtitles and or audio in the final product. The game looks to be open world from what I can gather but I will have to translate the website to probably get more info.

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by DarkOne

Topic Tags
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
December 27, 2018 2:47 am  

Just run across this myself, looks like it a Russian version of Mass Effect,here hopping we have more control of the ship than we did in these games. Looks like it's due out in at the end of 2019. https://www.indiedb.com/games/orange-cast/

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
July 28, 2019 10:17 am  

New trailer and they have updated their indiedb page with a estimated release date of Sept, and I would guess that for the Russian version.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
July 28, 2019 5:39 pm  

I think the russian audio is good already so maybe just some subtitles should do it. Its always hard to do quality voice acting for stuff like this. But the game looking pretty solid and we will see how it does by Oct/Nov and see how reviews treat it.

ReplyQuote
Share: