Notifications
Clear all

Pax Nova

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

I have to admit that Iceberg Interactive is probably one of the only publishers that gives space/scifi game devs a chance to put out games.

Pax Nova looks interesting, probably not my style of game I gravitate too but there is a lot of gamers out there that love this style of game. It looks deep so far and it looks great.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/804850/Pax_Nova/

CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

From the video, it seems like a modern take on "Emperor of the Fading Suns". I do not know the lore, behind this game, but if you upgraded EFF, it could look like this!!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Game is going early access on May 9th on steam

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Game is now available for early access on Steam

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Pax Nova will be leaving early access next week to be officially released.... always liked seeing games hit this state since so many seem to stay in early access for years.

A little info:

Humanity has failed itself through pollution and war. After a century of political tension and countless armed conflicts, Earth is now on the verge of being uninhabitable. A communication from deep space gives us the chance to leave our dying planet and start over, by migrating to Eos, marking the beginning of the era of ‘Pax Nova’. But will it be enough to save humanity?

In this sci-fi turn-based 4X strategy game, you may choose one of several factions divided between three races, and establish yourself in Eos. Explore new worlds and new star systems filled with exciting secrets as well as terrible dangers. Build great cities and expand your influence through efficient diplomacy, or prepare for battle on land and in space when diplomacy fails or for when you’re just a warmonger.

ReplyQuote