Notifications
Clear all

Project Space Sector

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Some what good and bad news as it concerns Space sector the long running blog about 4X/RTS games by Adam Solo, first the good news is that they have decided to make a game, probably the best way to get the game you always wanted.

The bad news is that it looks like the site will be closing as they wish to concentrate on the game, more details about the game and future of the blog can be found in the announcement  http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2016/10/project-space-sector-announced/

Hi everyone!

Today we’re thrilled to announce what we’ve been cooking for you over the past three or so years.

Space Sector is currently developing a turn-based space 4X strategy game, and you’re all invited to participate and help make it happen!

The game is called Project Space Sector, for now, and a forum has already been put up to welcome everyone interested in taking part and helping out make this the best game we can.

We’ve just reached pre-alpha. Most of our vision is already established and partially implemented, so we really need some fresh air now. And that’s what the phase that starts now will be all about. The road from pre-alpha to alpha1 will be about collecting feedback and improving the game so it may be in a reasonable state for people to start pre-ordering it, with instant access, in a not too distant future.

And all the best with the game guys.

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Hear, hear !

We all wish the devs best of luck !

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

If I had the time to teach my self to code, I would love to make a community project like they are doing. I wish them all the luck on this project because its definitely going to take some time.

ReplyQuote