Notifications
Clear all

Starfall Tactics

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Star Tactics is a new tactical space warfare game from the Snowforged Entertainment development team. With the game using the Unreal4 Engine the visuals just look great and it does remind me a lot of Conquest: Frontier Wars (which isn't a bad thing).

Check out the game website here: http://starfalltactics.com/

Core Features:

Tactical combat

Fight your battles using a variety of ships - from subtle frigates, to deadly cruisers and heavy dreadnoughts. However, a reliable fleet isn't the only ingredient for success. Effective commanders will have to rely on their ability to properly assess the situation, taking into account many factors, such as the equipment of enemy ships, the surrounding environment and the available technology.

In-depth customization

Everything in Starfall Tactics, from the hull of your ship down to the individual engines, is created using blueprints. Players can easily customize and outfit ships, adapting their tactics for a variety of situations. Every choice matters - the diverse range of tools directly influences your strategy against opponents and allows you to create truly unique fleets.

Glorious battles

Experience epic battles, balls-to-the-wall explosions and stunning visuals delivered via the Unreal Engine 4.

True
 True
(@true)
Master Chief Registered

Looks nice, but it says "STARFALL TACTICS is a free to play, real-time wargame"

Good thing is. This game reminded me of Gratuitous Space Battles 2, so I checked their page and they have the beta already for pre-order. 😀

ReplyQuote
MadScorp
(@madscorp)
Crewman Registered

Hi, I am a lead game developer of Starfall Tactics.

For the last few weeks our team was preparing to start a crowdfunding campaign at Kickstarter. We've just finished the draft for the video and would really appreciate if you could provide feedback for it so we can consider your comments and increase the chances to succeed.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
MadScorp
(@madscorp)
Crewman Registered

WE ARE LIVE - http://kck.st/1dIrkhm  !

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Best of luck with the Kickstarter guys,

ReplyQuote
MadScorp
(@madscorp)
Crewman Registered

Best of luck with the Kickstarter guys,

Thanks 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

When your kickstarter launches make sure you make a new post MadScorp. This way my auto poster will pick it up and post to the mainpage, because that only picks up 'new' posts not updates. So that would be why your post wasn't recognized much because it was created in March by me. I know you have a forum area on your site, but if you want some space here you just have to ask and you can post as much as you want in your area. Shallow Space devs do a nice job with updates and almost always has some exposure on the main page so use SSC to get exposure for yourselves we are here for the indie devs.

Your video was very solid and be a great start. But I would recommend that you do post updates 1-2 a week if possible... even if you key them up ahead of time so you can trickle it out to the masses. It will show dedication and motivation to get this game out to the masses. I added your kickstarter to the mainpage btw. Good Luck.

ReplyQuote
MadScorp
(@madscorp)
Crewman Registered

When your kickstarter launches make sure you make a new post MadScorp. This way my auto poster will pick it up and post to the mainpage, because that only picks up 'new' posts not updates. So that would be why your post wasn't recognized much because it was created in March by me. I know you have a forum area on your site, but if you want some space here you just have to ask and you can post as much as you want in your area. Shallow Space devs do a nice job with updates and almost always has some exposure on the main page so use SSC to get exposure for yourselves we are here for the indie devs.

Your video was very solid and be a great start. But I would recommend that you do post updates 1-2 a week if possible... even if you key them up ahead of time so you can trickle it out to the masses. It will show dedication and motivation to get this game out to the masses. I added your kickstarter to the mainpage btw. Good Luck.

Thank you for good advises!

It would be great to have our own area on your forums.

ReplyQuote