What Game Have You ...

Notifications
Clear all

What Game Have You Bought.

Page 12 / 15

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I recently got Space Beast Terror Fright. Yes it's really called that. And it's totally addictive. A claustrophobic corridor first person shooter with rogue-like elements which is a cross between Space Hulk and Aliens. Do not play if flashing lights give you seizures.

I detect a strong System Shock 2 vibe here!

ReplyQuote
Pyros
(@pyros)
Master Chief Registered

Batman Arkham city GOTYE edition.

That is a quite good game. I actually finished it with discovering all the riddles (I still wonder hoe that hell did I managed to get enough patience for that...).

Regarding gaming, as my Steam account goes over 500 games (mostly cheapo bundle stuff) I'm replaying football manager 2014... 

ReplyQuote
Commander789
(@commander789)
Crewman Registered

Picked up a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots at a low price and loving it!

(I've tried a couple of games in the series a bunch of times, but never really owned one until now. I want to get the new Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain whenever I get the chance to do so.)

Also, I picked up Uncharted 1 for 5 bucks at EB Games. I plan to play through the series as I go.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

More 360 games.

Halo Reach limited edition think this one with the space section in it?.

Splinter Cell Blacklist ultimatum, god I hate it when devs put countdown timers on levels.

Tomb Raider GOTYE which I just like to point out has none of the downloaded content on the disk.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Bought Shadow of Mordor and I have no idea what's going on in this game although it seems to a fighting game crossed with Assassins creed and set in Lord of the Rings world.

ReplyQuote
SICKofRegistering
(@sickofregistering)
Petty Officer Registered

Far too many, over the past 2 years I've been a bit of sucker for the continuous offers on GOG and Steam. Probably works out as 300 titles averaging at a £2.99 each! Most expensive was Elite Dangerous at £26.79 even when on sale (which I'm not going to discuss further!) and the cheapest about £0.19p!

I've worked out I probably only have around 10 days of remaing life time left in which to play each one! How some peeps I've seen with 1500+ games in their Steam libraries cope is beyond me!

Most recent was "Predestination" yesterday from Steam - it's an early access space 4x game, and I've been burned by these before (haven't I E:D?), but the developer is always very active and attentive on the forum, friendly, open to praise/suggestions/critique and overall seems trustworthy and "Presdestination" is hopefully gonna be a cracker! Yikes, I sound like I'm making an advert for the game here..... I've not actually tried it yet - dont go rushing to buy just on my current "good feeling" bout it!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Bought Shadow of Mordor and I have no idea what's going on in this game although it seems to a fighting game crossed with Assassins creed and set in Lord of the Rings world.

I have yet to get this one yet Pinback, but everyone that I have talked too said its a great game especially when you have all that DLC. I just bought two copies of 7 Days to Die (zombie survival with minecraft type build mechanics) so I can play with my son. He loves minecraft and zombies so why not get a game that does both 🙂 It's still in alpha but they are actively updating so I felt good about them finishing it and you can host your own server which I like too.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

Just bought a PS4. With the Uncharted games!! (Although it will gather dust most of the time!!!!  )

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Saints Row 4, never played any of the previous games but this is brilliant funny as its a rip off the Matrix and other sci-fi movies and games along with some great customization options as well.  

ReplyQuote
CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered

MineCraft is a great little game. The modding community can also compare to the Doom and Wolfenstein 3D modding community since theres just so much stuff that modders have added!

recently bought Dawn of War and all of the expansions! I still don't have a computer anymore, but I play them at work! XD

ReplyQuote
Pyros
(@pyros)
Master Chief Registered

Just finished Alice: Madness Returns. Gameplay is not outstanding, but the story telling, scenario and innovation more than makes up for it. Great game!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Too many to mention but I did manage to get Eve the second decade collection cheap on Amazon, although it a game I will never play.

Also bought another second hand 360 console, the one made to look like R2D2, really pleased with it and it has now become my main 360 console.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I still have my old "Jasper" 360. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Evil Dead Regeneration for the Xbox

Dead Rising 2 steel book edition, got a few of these on the 360 now.

Gangland and Silent Storm for the PC.

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

Big fan of "Silent Storm" here 🙂
And just picked "Elite Dangerous" - at last!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Have been after a copy of silent storm for a while, so I'm going to go off and dust off the XP computer and see if I can get it running.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Red Star on the PS2, been after this for a while, it's a sort of run and gun game and pretty hard.

Sam & Max hit the road, classic Lucas arts point and click game

Ceville no idea what it like just looked interesting.

Midway arcade treasures 3 on the Xbox.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Witcher 3 the wild hunt and all the dlc for a tenner on Steam, was going to get space engine but was side tracked by this. Hope it's as good as they say as I never really got very far with the second game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Crysis maximum addition, had the normal edition years ago, but never got very far with it and have decided to give it another go, plus it might run better this time around.

Call of duty black ops hardened edition, been collecting these special editions on the 360 for a couple of years now. as long as they are under £15 and don't have any of those plastic statues in them, would not like to have paid full price for any of them.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

I just picked up

House of the Dying Sun
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Everspace w/ DLC

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Warrant Officer Registered

Thanks I had forgotten about "House of the Dying Sun", will get it too 🙂

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Yeah its cheap for like $7 on steam sale

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

charity shop,PC games finds.

Call of Duty, play the hell out the demo but never bought the game.
Star Trek Elite forces, played the second game but never the first one, think I have this on PS2.
Urban Chaos, had this back in the day on the PS1

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Before I went on vacation I bought three games on the steam sale:

- Everspace w/DLC
- House of the Dying Sun
- Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

So I finally bought a PS4 last week and I got the Uncharted collection, really enjoying playing them, bit like the old Tomb Raider game before they ruined them with resource collecting and quick time events.

Although having said that, the end of the first game is a quick time event and I'm close to the end of the second one, see if that ones the same.

Still got the third one to play through and I have just bought the fourth one.

ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 15