Notifications
Clear all

First exclusive ship revealed

Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

So, recently we've unveiled what the first exclusive ship for backers will look like. The wings, the cockpit and the body are all detachable and can be mixed with other ship parts, but as a whole it's theme is very coherent. I'd like to know what you think about the design. Do you think that it has good appeal?

[attachment=1913:MysteryShip_Human.jpg]

Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Oh I see that the attached picture is prety small, here's a link to a bigger version:

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

You've got a pretty sick & twisted mind to come up with this kind of designs, but yes, the ship does look cool !

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Looks a bit Gothic as in the architecture style.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

The wings looks like a shark 🙂

Yes, if anything GoD Factory: Wingmen has the most unique ships in any space game yet.

The wings, the cockpit and the body are all detachable and can be mixed with other ship parts, but as a whole it's theme is very coherent.

Does the color scheme stay static or can the user alter the colors to match the rest of their ship layout? Those wing tips are almost pointy enough to make them a lethal weapon in itself if you are allowed to ram ships 🙂

ReplyQuote
Guillaume
(@guillaume)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Argh, sorry for the delay in my response, I hadn't subscribed to this topic ><

Glad you like the ship designs and find them sick 😀 Since these are exclusive designs, we wanted them to stand out even more than the usual.

The color scheme can indeed be changed, there will be primary, secondary and reflection color. Some of these colors are actually materials and we intend to experiment with that a lot.

Ramming isn't very efficient in GoD Factory 😛

ReplyQuote