Notifications
Clear all

I-WAR 2 Torn Stars

Page 2 / 2

Cambragol
(@cambragol)
Petty Officer Registered

I am the only developer left, and not a coder. The final version of US requires a chunk of dynamic NPC ai code to be completed. It is about 75% done. But it is not done. I am vainly holding out hope that one of our retired coders will wrap it up one day, but hopes are dwindling. Eventually I will replace that code with some old static type code that functions, albeit a little boringly.

That is basically where we are at.

Anyone know any C+ coding geniuses? As from what I have been told POG is similar to C+

Just one really skilled coder could bring the whole US project to a successful conclusion with my help.

ReplyQuote
Shingen
(@shingen)
Master Chief Registered

Well that blows chunks! 🙁

Are you talking about the traffic between stations and systems or the very basic AI? I wish GrandpaTrout would've been able to finish the mod. I don't know of any coders either. Maybe someone on this site can help us get this mod completed.

ReplyQuote
Cambragol
(@cambragol)
Petty Officer Registered

I may just have to keep advertising the fact that there is a very cool mod, very near completion, that just needs a little coding expertise to wrap up. Maybe someone out there might have the skills and desire to lend a hand. This is the site, if any, where such a person would be found.

ReplyQuote
Cambragol
(@cambragol)
Petty Officer Registered

I may just have to keep advertising the fact that there is a very cool mod, very near completion, that just needs a little coding expertise to wrap up. Maybe someone out there might have the skills and desire to lend a hand. This is the site, if any, where such a person would be found.

ReplyQuote
theweasl
(@theweasl)
Crewman Registered

Keep up the good work Cambragol-I also am hoping someone will step up. I have been checking the (torn stars) site every week since you started it hoping for some progress.

Maybe a help wanted ad on the home page of this website would help.

Just know their are those of us out here who are still waiting-and can't wait for you to post the new game.

Thanks

Bob

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hello,

sorry if this has been mentioned already, I just wanted to know if unstable space is fully playable as it is now (the currently released version on spacesimcentral). I'm asking this because I'm in the mood for a very good openspace space sim right now and have always loved the scifi realism of iwar. My plan b would be evochron legends I think.

Thanks a lot

L

ReplyQuote
theweasl
(@theweasl)
Crewman Registered

Cool I'm so happy that the mod is not dead. I would like more info on helping finishing it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Haven't seen Cambragol around in a while but I hope Torn Stars is still progressing in development.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2