Notifications
Clear all

Torn Stars latest Mod release

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

If anyone has this mod please let me know where I can get it so i can add it to the download area. I have tried posting several times on the i-war2 forums and no one is responding but plenty of people are looking for it. I guess those forums are officially dead 🙁

Moddb.com does have a version but there is a newer version out there I believe because it is discussed in the forums.

-D1-

s2odan
(@s2odan)
Captain Registered

Hi, you can get the latest version of this via SVN.

Latest version is 11.6 I think.

I haven't been able to try the mod though, as every computer I have tried to install it on can't run the installer for some reason.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Thanks Dan.

I haven't been able to register on their website and they don't post updated links on the Iwar2 site. I am willing to host the mod but no one every responds to my requests on the Iwar2 site.

So if you have a link I can download and upload to my download area here or you can upload it to the Iwar Mod area 🙂

-D1-

ReplyQuote
s2odan
(@s2odan)
Captain Registered

Sure, here's a link to the SVN site: http://joco.dyndns.org/eocsvn/tornstars/

Also, Here's a link on how to setup SVN just in case your new to that.

I think the version is 11.6 in the SVN, I managed to get the installers to run but it crashes trying to start a new game for me. I'll have another fiddle with it and try to get it working tomorrow, Hopefully it should just be a matter of copying some files from the SVN directory.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Still downloading the files from the SVN using Tortoise. When it is done Dan can I just run some type of installer or do I have to compile something?

ReplyQuote
s2odan
(@s2odan)
Captain Registered

Just run the installer which is located in /trunk/installer.

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't dropped by this site for a while.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

That's what I thought. I will give it a go this week sometime and see if I can get it all running on Vista and if the mod works generally I will package it all up and post it for everyone to enjoy. Thanks again s20dan.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

It will be this week promise 🙂 Got busy with all the Easter things and OMG it was actually sunny this past weekend. If at all I have the latest build and will package it up for others if they wish to try it out before I get to it. Just let me know.

ReplyQuote