Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Auryx stumbles out of cryo freeze  

RSS

auryx
(@auryx)
Master Chief Registered
September 17, 2019 10:18 am  

Hey all!

Been a loooooong time since I was here. I lost my login multiple times during the "great SSS platform move" and got really confused, then couldn't work out the new layout and gave up. But I missed this place and so have come back!

Hope everyone is well 🙂

Auryx

You look good through a crosshair.

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
September 17, 2019 11:15 am  

Welcome back to the forums Auryx, I know what you mean, I got bit lost in space myself.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
September 18, 2019 3:04 am  

Welcome back Auryx 🙂

You know all you had to do was email me and I would have reset your password for you 😉 I think I am doing well enough for the times, just a few years older. You haven't figured out how to slow aging in your space travels have you?

ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)
Master Chief Registered
September 18, 2019 3:06 am  

Haha thanks D1, I know - it wasn't just that. Real Life Stuff got in the way too! But glad to be back and I like the new forum format. Hope life is good with you guys.

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
September 18, 2019 3:28 am  

Oh I know about real life.... haha. I have had too much real life since SSC inception. If I could I would much rather live my life on the station instead of real life at times.

Welcome back Auryx you have a lot of reading and catching up to do.

ReplyQuote
Share: