Notifications
Clear all

::COMM LINK ACTIVE:: Greetings and salutations!

Balthazzar
(@balthazzar)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

*clears background noise*

Took me quite some time to find this place; it would seem that my starchart is in dire need of updates... gotta remember to look it up on the Union market.

*cough* anyways, I am delighted to make your acquaintance! I have heard so much about this place... they say it's cluttered with androids and mechs; adventurers and merchants alike!

Being an open-minded industrialist myself, I seek to find a wealth of information, as well as opportunities right here - in the 'spacesim' hub.

I'm not here to sell anything yet, but I AM searching for certain vaguely described products and services. User experience has always been a priority for me, and as such I am mostly interested in products that boast phenomenal User Interfaces, regardless of 'taste'. Priorities are as follows:

-ease of use

-quality feedback (tooltips, pictograms, responsivness...)

-innovation

An example would be in order, while asking for detailed reviews would probably be pushing it; but I won't say 'no' to such a fine gesture.

I suppose this section isn't really suitable for such inquiries, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED AWAITING RESPONSE::

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Balthazzar

Probably best just to look through the forum and see if there is anything that takes you fancy.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Aye... welcome to SSC, Balthazzar.

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hey Balthazzar

We have done a decent job at keeping SSC off the starcharts because we don't like to attract unwanted attention and really only want the best scouts, haulers and fighters to hang out here. So glad you found this place, its a little old and beat up but with the compliment of pilots on the station it would be a mistake to under-estimate the stations defenses 😉

There is a wealth of knowledge here and quite a few developers looking for feedback and attention for their projects so definitely dive in and have fun and see ya in the forums.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Welcome to the SSC Balthazzar.

ReplyQuote