Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Commander Rockitt - [Crashed whilst docking....]  

RSS

mrrockitt
(@mrrockitt)
Crewman Registered
November 20, 2018 01:12  

Hi.

Spotted this site whilst reminiscing on the FrontierAstro site here (highly recommend it to Elite fans!):
http://www.frontierastro.co.uk/Elite

I've been computer-gaming since the early 80's and am a massive space game fan.
Hoping to find like-minded old space game geeks here 🙂

Thanks

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 20, 2018 04:45  

Welcome MrRockett, guess it was a long exhaustive journey to get here because you made a mess in the docking bay crashing into it... 🙂 You might want to hit the simulators after you rest up.

There is a lot of lurkers here, but there is some dedicated space gaming pilots that are pretty active here. A lot of the older sites are definitely starting to close down and its a shame. But I hope to keep SSC online for a long time to come. I was just thinking about it... SSC just past 10yrs online recently how bad of me to forget this. I blame my age.

-D1-

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
November 20, 2018 06:55  

Welcome to the forums MrRockett.

Plenty of old spacer here 🙂 You links not working but I know that FrontierAstro is Steve site and he does post here now and again, and I do like his Elite Miscellaneous page, Very nice collection of Elites although it looks like he missing the PS4/XBOX 1 versions of ED.

ReplyQuote
Share: