Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Greetings Commanders!  

RSS

phooool
(@phooool)
Crewman Registered
September 17, 2019 3:29 am  

Greetings space sim enthusiasts! My name is Phill (you can call me phooool if you like) and I love playing space sims. My first one was Elite on the ZX Spectrum, and it's amazing that I am playing Elite:Dangerous some 30 years later.

My absolute favourite space sims over the years:

Elite I, II, III and Dangerous
X-Wing and Tie-Fighter
I-War and Independence War 2
Freespace
Freelancer and Starlancer
Tachyon : The Fringe

I've have worked in the game industry and for many years have been making my own space game at home called Pegwars, it's a free-form game much like Elite but hopefully at a much faster pace (except for pace of development that is... !) and I want to add elements of civilisation building too.

Looking forward to having a look around these forums and chatting about all things SpaceSim!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
September 17, 2019 8:25 am  

Welcome to the forums Phooool.

You find that their are a few of us old Elite player here.

D1 has had the site going for eleven years now and you will find some thread on some pretty obscure games although I doubt we have a threads about every single space sim that been made in the last 40+ years.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
September 18, 2019 3:24 am  

Welcome Phooool

You listed some nice games there, not too many people remember Tachyon and Starlancer ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes there is a lot of topics and games that never came to be. Looking forward to see some posts/comments from you.

Try not to party in the air locks ๐Ÿ™‚

ReplyQuote
Share: