Notifications
Clear all

Hello, I'm Wolfey!

Wolfey180
(@wolfey180)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Well hello there!

Well I saw the introduction forum, so I figured, "Why not?".

I'm currently duel enrolled and getting my Associates' degree in Computer Science..  I know a few programming languages: LUA, HTML(If you consider that a programming language), CSS, very limited C++, and very limited Python, some basic Java and Java Script, and all that fun stuff.

I'm currently trying my hand at 3D modeling, and developing a game for funsies..

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Hey man, welcome to SSC and also welcome to the wonderful world of 3D modeling and game developing 🙂

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Wolfey.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Welcome to SSC Wolfey, I have been trying to learn some programming langauges for a while now and maybe its my concentration level or just time. Because I rarely get to sit down and dedicate all my efforts to it, maybe when all the kids are out of the house I will have the time. Did dabble in Blender3D for a time, but saw I could never make something to the caliber of SolCommands models and gave up 😉

There is various projects that could prove fun to jump on and give a hand so have fun and see ya in the forums.

ReplyQuote
Wolfey180
(@wolfey180)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Welcome to SSC Wolfey, I have been trying to learn some programming langauges for a while now and maybe its my concentration level or just time. Because I rarely get to sit down and dedicate all my efforts to it, maybe when all the kids are out of the house I will have the time. Did dabble in Blender3D for a time, but saw I could never make something to the caliber of SolCommands models and gave up 😉

There is various projects that could prove fun to jump on and give a hand so have fun and see ya in the forums.

Heh, thanks for the welcome!

It all takes tons of patience and having the motivation to do it.. But once you do, it's awesome.

ReplyQuote
Wolfey180
(@wolfey180)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Hey man, welcome to SSC and also welcome to the wonderful world of 3D modeling and game developing 🙂

Yes, it's wonderful.

ReplyQuote