Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Mugalo!  

RSS

chimcham
(@chimcham)
Crewman Registered
April 9, 2019 09:34  

Thrilled to be a part of this community as I'm both making a space migration game in my spare time and I really dig the sci-fi genre -- books, shows, movies, and fun lore.

Confession: I am only just now discovering the amazing-ness of Battlestar Galactica. I am literally binge watching it right now. I could kick myself for only committing to it now. I've put it off for a while to watch "trending" shows. Man, I am finally aware that cylons are out there.

Anyway, thanks for having me. And last but not least "Mugalo" is the greeting/farewell in the game I'm making. Mugalo!

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
April 9, 2019 11:16  

Welcome to the forums Mugalo.

Battlestar Galactica a great show and you will be in for quite a ride binge watching it all.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
April 11, 2019 05:25  

Hey Mugalo, welcome.

Both the 70's version and the scifi remake are both good... I personally like the remake it was really well done and recommend you watch it all, the main show and the razor season. I was kinda upset they removed it from netflix streaming.

Look forward to your posting info on your game when you think its ready for consumption 🙂

ReplyQuote
chimcham
(@chimcham)
Crewman Registered
April 11, 2019 05:45  

Thank you commander

ReplyQuote
Share: