Clear all

[Sticky] - New Registrations - PLEASE READ -

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Hello Everyone

Welcome to SpaceSimCentral.com.

If you didn't already know SSC (SpaceSimCentral.com) is a space and sci-fi gaming community that discusses everything related to those topics. So if that interests you, then dock your ship into the station and enjoy the stay. Over the years the site has seen many changes and very recently changes that may have pushed some users away because spammers that were just awful. It looks like that has calmed down and the preventative measures I have in place currently has at the least slowed that stuff down a bit for now.

The site is stable and running again so I am sorry for the major maintenance to the station that caused the user experience to suffer. I hope I can bring SSC back to the way it used to be. So thanks for sticking around and the support from all of the SSC veterans 🙂 and glad to see new pilots docking to the station everyday and staying a while.

Note to all: I am no longer manually approving all site registrations, this process should be automated now

Have fun everyone and discussing your favorite games, tv shows or movies in the forums. All opinions and postings are welcomed. Enjoy!

-D1-

Acen ONYX liked
Acen ONYX
(@acen-onyx)
Crewman Registered

Roger that, your Imperialness.  😉 
.. and Thanks for the welcome! 😀 

Recent arrival, all docked up; I've had a quick nosey via the ship-to-local-systems interface, so I have half a clue where I'll be heading when I debark (disembark), and have taken time to lock down all ship systems for an intermediate stay (with potential for extended leave to remain).

I'm glad to have "stuck my hand in early", and am grateful for your prompt response re the DL Terminal..!
I have taken the liberty of availing my onboard drives with a few of the offered samples already..  HARDWAR needs a look-in!

I see there's a Virtual Bulletin Board for newcomers, so I'll head there next . . .

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forum Acen Onyx.

You Know that you can just start your own thread, Great portrait from Dream Web, must go back and play that again.

ReplyQuote