Notifications
Clear all

Roencia - 2d Graphics and Indie Games

Roencia
(@roencia)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

I've enjoyed space games my whole life. I love science fiction movies and follow the latest technologies. I spend most my time making graphics for video games and mostly space graphics.

Here is a video of some of my work:

743abb0a08fa776cb88209dd4c95e262_large.p

I like to make all sorts of crazy spaceships.

I spend much time talking about other people's games if you have something you want me to take a look at, drop me an email roencia(at)gmail(dot)com

I've made a hybrid Space Action game like (escape velocity nova) and a full fledged visual novel.  I'll get it into your hands to play soon.

Anonymous

Well, hello there. *read it with radio voice*   B)

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Wow those are some really nice ships you have created, I am glad someone has the patience to sit and draw those because I don't 🙂

Welcome to SSC Roencia

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Roencia.

ReplyQuote
Roencia
(@roencia)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

I got a reply from a gold member, administrator, and a moderator, I feel really important. Thanks for the welcome.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Heh, think everyone here is passionate about all space and scifi themed games ... sometimes too much, sometimes we are hard to please 🙂

Its great seeing new games almost everyday and seeing new developers pitching their games, it is appreciated that developers show up here to least chat about their game so in a way we are honored. Welcome again!

ReplyQuote
Joure
(@joure)
Petty Officer Registered

Ohh, wow those are some really neat designs. I really do enjoy sprite based images a whole lot.

I also watched your trailer and it looks really neat. Yours are highly detailed and very colorful, I really like that.

I'll take you up on your offer and sending an email your way to get some more feedback on my own game. 🙂

Have a good day sir.

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Hello, and nice artwork!

ReplyQuote