Notifications
Clear all

This is Commander789. Permission to dock?

Commander789
(@commander789)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

After many years of deep space travel, I've finally made it here to this peculiar place called SpaceSimCentral Station! I'm happy to meet you all!

From the moment I learned of SpaceSimCentral.com, I knew that this was the perfect site to go to for all my space sim interests!

I love space and astronomy, and I often spend time reading books and surfing the internet about it. On my spare time, I often play X3 because that game is awesome! I also occasionally play Sins of a Solar Empire and Elite: Dangerous, and I am a big fan of Mass Effect. Allegience (Free Allegience is what it is now) was my first space sim!

No Man's Sky, Everspace and The Mandate are a few of the games that I'm currently looking forward to!

Also, I love  space fleets. Battleships, frigates, cruisers, carriers and even the tiny fighters themselves! So cool!

Thanks for giving me the time to introduce myself! My ship's a medium class military frigate, so I don't require a huge docking bay...  😀

I'll see you aboard! Commander789 out! 

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Welcome to the forums Commander789.

Never got into the old X games although I like XR.

ReplyQuote
Roencia
(@roencia)
Crewman Registered

Nice to meet you Commander789. Are you still at the station, or did you move on to another port? I'm new too, and will be posting a topic of introduction as soon as it lets me.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Welcome to the SSC Commander789 and fly safe out there!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Hey Commander789

Well sit back and let the station mechanics fix that ship of yours after the long trek out this far. There is definitely a lot of salvagers and pilots with similar interests of yours so welcome to the station and I hope to see you about.

ReplyQuote
Phaserlight
(@phaserlight)
Master Chief Registered

Greetings, Commander789

ReplyQuote