Chebar
(@chebar)
Senior Chief Registered
Topic starter  

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/74260

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Nice find Chebar. This must be a new interview because I have never seen it before. Man I would love a wide screen like that sitting on my desk 🙂

The discussion on the PvE and PvP environments and rewards was nice. Plus the ships and equipment/crafting systems. With this interview I think JGE has gained a edge up on Black Prophecy. Now for the beta to start... even though I have the worst luck in getting into those. I did like the fact they mentioned they can run JGE on a Geforce 2 based card.

ReplyQuote
r3dfiv3
(@r3dfiv3)
Petty Officer Registered

Awesome way to come back to this site 🙂

I really can't wait to get my hands on JGE; EVE is great and all but sometimes I just want to get on and start shooting right away, and in EVE that's one of the fastest way to sure death. I'm still waiting for in-cockpit views though.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

r3dfiv3 wrote:
Awesome way to come back to this site 🙂

Why would you ever leave r3dfiv3? 🙂

r3dfiv3 wrote:
I really can't wait to get my hands on JGE; EVE is great and all but sometimes I just want to get on and start shooting right away, and in EVE that's one of the fastest way to sure death. I'm still waiting for in-cockpit views though.

JGE has a lot of promise and really do hope NetDevil hits a homerun with this game. They are listening to the community for the most part and I think delaying the game like they did will hopefully pay off in features that we as gamers were expecting them to have.

Yeah JGE cockpit views kinda sucked heheh... Black Prophecy however has some very nice cockpit views. If JGE can get them looking this good it will be great.

black-prophecy-f19/amazing-game-cockpit-screenshots-t301.html

ReplyQuote
r3dfiv3
(@r3dfiv3)
Petty Officer Registered

Nah, I hadn't really left; just got caught up in this thing called Real Life over the summer 🙂

Yeah, the more I look at 'em, I think BP will be a bit more along my lines than JGE. Dark themes ftw !!!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)

Yeah I can relate to the RL stuff, it's amazing the time I can fit in to keep SSC updated like I do. Plus the occasional looks I get from the wife when it's 1am and i'm on SSC or trying a new space game 😕

I will try both JGE and BP unless one or the other just blows me away. But I agree BP has a more darker feel and the universe seems a lot more believable if that is the right word to describe it. I just hope they get that publisher to get BP out there to everyone.

ReplyQuote