Notifications
Clear all

Jumpgate Evolution Screenshots

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Link to and upload your JGE screenshots and please comment on them because this game is looking better and better every screenshot I see and especially looking at it on that alienware 46" curve monitor 🙂

jge_101.jpg

jge_102.jpg

jge_103.jpg

jge_104.jpg

jge_105.jpg

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

jge_106.jpg

jge_107.jpg

jge_108.jpg

jge_109.jpg

jge_110.jpg

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

jge_111.jpg

jge_112.jpg

jge_113.jpg

jge_114.jpg

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Hey if we keep seeing screenshots like these I might have to think differently about that news that JGE pushed back their release date. Nice to see pics of different systems and the colors there using are great.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Here are some more released screenshots of Jumpgate Evolution. They say they have had over 250k people sign-up for the beta. Well I guess peoples chances to get in get smaller and smaller with the more people that sign-up. Only good thing is the interest in JGE and that it is a good sign for the wanting of a new space style MMO.

Tontine-Ships-in-Stannarian-Traverse.jpg

Solrain-Gunboat-in-Pursuit-in-Zymandian-Fringe.jpg

Ranshaori-Marauders-Cruising-In-Rahar-Furnace.jpg

Pair-of-Marauders-In-Rahar-Furnace.jpg

Mining-Facility-In-Pit-of-L.jpg

Hydroponic-Facility-In-Aura.jpg

Berserker-In-Zymandian-Fringe.jpg

ReplyQuote
Toimu
(@toimu)
Crewman Registered

I played the first Jumpgate for a few months (I was Oct in OEC). I had a great time with that game. JGE looks much better and hopefully will have more game play. One thing most people wanted in the first one was a squad (guild) war system. They never implemented one, and now JGE will have mini games 😥 My old squad might not even play it now...

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I know space games in general are a niche market and the fans are dedicated and picky on what they want. I have no problem with developers trying to make a game appeal to new audiences but... they need to cater to there base as well. Because it is those users that will keep playing the game after the initial 90 day surge is over.

How hard is it to implement a battle system for clans out in open space. People don't really want a instance of a battle between to rival clans, they want it in open space and the ability to bring other clans in to help. I am watching both JGE and BP for features and whomever does the best gets my $$. Right now BP has some good ideas. It's just both JGE and BP both have some instancing involved.

ReplyQuote