Notifications

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Mass Effect 3 to boast greater mass appeal  

RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
May 5, 2011 3:15 am  

“Won't somebody please think of the EA investors” 😆

Mass Effect 3 to boast greater mass appeal according to EA boss John Riccitiello.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011- ... ger-market

Quote:
Speaking during an investor Q&A today, Riccitiello explained that Mass Effect 3 will boast greater mass appeal than its two predecessors.

"One of the things that Ray Muzyuka and the team up in Edmonton have done is essentially step-by-step adjust the gameplay mechanics and some of the features that you'll see at E3 to put this in a genre equivalent to shooter-meets-RPG," he said, "and essentially address a much larger market opportunity than Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 began to approach.

Funny always thought this game was very popular, wonder if this means it going to be a 3rd person shooter only 🙄 and I see that its been delayed till next year now.

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
May 5, 2011 4:36 am  

Yeah, Mass Effect 3 is going to be delayed until sometime in 1st quarter 2012. I think the combat is good just the way it is and if you want to use the pauses to change weapons or give commands/special powers you can map the controls so you don't have to. As long as BioWare doesn't mass up the game I will be find with it. I just don't want Modern Warfare 2 in space. The Mass Effect series already makes good money and will be a top seller next year, if anything they should make the game world even bigger and more open ended and add space combat and that will put the fans into a frenzy 🙂

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered
May 5, 2011 11:16 am  
DarkOne wrote:
if anything they should make the game world even bigger and more open ended and add space combat and that will put the fans into a frenzy 🙂

From your mouth to God's ears 🙂 I can definitely say already that I will be taking about a free week from my job in order to play this game when it will be released ... given that I will still have a job by then 😛

ReplyQuote
LadynightShade
(@ladynightshade)
Master Chief Registered
May 5, 2011 3:54 pm  

no mass effect 3 for 2011..... oh well, with sykrim and diablo 3 others i might not have time to play it anyways 😆

at lest we know we are getting one good game for 2012 now 🙄

ReplyQuote
Share: