Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Mass Effect: Andromeda  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Master Chief Registered
June 14, 2020 09:48  
Posted by: @pinback

I see Mass effect 3 and Andromeda are now on Steam but it looks like you still have to use Origin which is pretty stupid requirement. 

To top it off many are reporting technical issues with the Origin overlay in ME3!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
June 14, 2020 14:41  
Posted by: @pinback

I see Mass effect 3 and Andromeda are now on Steam but it looks like you still have to use Origin which is pretty stupid requirement. 

Yeah I saw that was a requirement too, but it will give me the opportunity to play these two when the price is decent. So I am willing to make an account and install that thing for the chance to give the games a try. I think that also may be a requirement for all of the recent EA games now on steam. I hope that gets cleaned up but I think it would take a while, I hear some of the older games like Burnout: paradise city is having big issues on steam, which is a shame its really a fun game.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: