Notifications
Clear all

ME2 and working on 2nd playthrough

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Well this week I finally completed my first play-through of the game and did pretty well I think. I was able to attain lvl29, get all trophies accept 4 and have all companions loyal but one (Miranda). To get the platinum trophy for my PS3 I have to complete the game on insanity difficulty which is actually quite challenging for my aging reflexes 🙂

I thought the story was pretty good and flowed well enough to keep my interest. And they definitely made the ending in a way that a ME3 was needed. I have always liked Tali in the ME1 and in ME2 she became my love interest and was a little irritated that I couldn't see her face? And that the game wouldn't let me ask either Ashley or Wrex back to my team. Was great to have Garius on the team again and I liked using Jack too. I have played all the DLC accept for the most recent one that came out this month 'Arrival'. Think its going to take me a while to play through on insanity but I will complete it and I will get that Platinum trophy 🙂

So if anyone has any tips for playing on insanity and maybe the best class it would be great. My first play-through I was an Adept and playing as a Soldier right now. Might change styles though.

LadynightShade
(@ladynightshade)
Master Chief Registered

Tali and her people have BIG part in me3 and thats where you will see all darkone, as for playing it on the hardest setting inport your char and play a ranged type chass, i tryed with a level 1 char and found it impossible and gave up lol..... but i dont care i have 990 game points and that will do 😛

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

So am I doing it wrong?

I started over because I didn't think I could start a new game as my lvl29 character. So there is a way to import my existing ME2 character I completed the game with on default difficulty and use it on insanity difficulty? I have to admit I am getting frustrated playing a new game with a new character on insanity. I am getting my butt kicked 🙂

I will try importing my character next time I play.

ReplyQuote