Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Possible re master of Mass Effect  

RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
May 7, 2020 13:26  

I seen this mentioned on RPS and the link they gave was to this Venture beat site https://venturebeat.com/2020/04/13/major-league-soccer-kicks-it-with-fox-sports-for-fifa-20-tournament/ and it's very thin, all they say is "Oh, and that HD remaster of an EA game is the Mass Effect Trilogy. Just don’t expect that to also launch on Switch — at least not at first."

So who knows and will they put all the DLC in this time.

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
May 8, 2020 09:22  

I would actually rather see them just amalgamate all 3 games into one big game plus spruce up the graphics and gameplay mechanics so they all work and play in the same way. Some things were better in the early games, some better in the later games; use the best from both! Call it, Mass Effect: The Commander Shepherd Saga or something like that. One game to unite them all! If that sounds a bit "Lord Of The Rings" then I make no apologies because the Mass Effect Trilogy is just as worthy as an epic. Heck, they should make a movie while they are at it, using Jennifer Hale in the lead role because we all know, Fem Shep is the best Shep. 😉 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
May 9, 2020 06:54  

Given Hollywood's track record of games to films, lets hope they don't. 😀 

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
May 9, 2020 14:15  

@pinback

With Hollywood in it's present state, I tend to agree. However, they are not the only place that makes movies. There are still lots of great people out there who could pull this off. The real trick is finding them! As for the game series itself, this could be a real chance for Bioware to reclaim their crown as the best creator of RPGs. They knew how to make great games, I still have many of them. I'd love to see them return to their old form and not, as has so many great dev houses before them, fall into obscurity, left only as a footnote in gaming history..

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered
May 10, 2020 16:47  
Posted by: @geraldine

With Hollywood in it's present state

Hollywood? Wollyhood!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
May 11, 2020 12:16  

Films are made globally but the big money still comes from Hollywood and any Mass Effect film would need a big budget, unfortunately space operas seem to out of favour, and given that most of Hollywood is now controlled by big corporations who only interest is in making a profit, it maybe some time before we see anything.

It's pretty unlikely but if Dune 2020 is a big hit we might see more studios taking an interest in scfi again.

Truly the wallys are in Wollyhood. 🤣    

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
May 12, 2020 19:58  
Posted by: @geraldine

I would actually rather see them just amalgamate all 3 games into one big game plus spruce up the graphics and gameplay mechanics so they all work and play in the same way.

That's a good idea especially if they stuck a little content or movies to discuss what transpired in between each game. 1-2 were great with the story, 3 looks to have the edge on the combat. So I think your right, mesh it all together.

ReplyQuote
Share: