Notifications
Clear all

Miners Wars 2081 will be available on Nov 28th on Steam

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Miner Wars will be officially releasing the beta to everyone that has pre-ordered on the 28th of Nov. on Steam.

http://store.steampo...com/app/223430/

If you haven't purchased Miner Wars or at least signed up for there community do it here: Miner Wars 2081

[media]

True
 True
(@true)
Master Chief Registered

i bought this game 2 or 3 years ago when impulsedriven was still a great page to get extraordinary games.

but I lost all logins and passwords for impulse and also that game. reminds me of descent and looks nice, I won't buy it again though.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

'True' wrote:

i bought this game 2 or 3 years ago when impulsedriven was still a great page to get extraordinary games.

but I lost all logins and passwords for impulse and also that game. reminds me of descent and looks nice, I won't buy it again though.

same here its a shame maby the makers will give codes for ppl who got it on impulse ?

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

You have no recourse at all, you would think if you had even an email saying you purchased it that they could help you out.

I will probably purchase it after I get to see more about the game play outside of the descent style play, I know what led me to follow the game in the beginning is that they were going to make it open world and have battles and discoveries within this asteroid belt. But from all the videos I have been seeing lately they have moved from open world to Descent style gameplay which is ok in my book but this game would be great if it had open world concepts to it, but I will wait for a demo or a preview build before I build an opinion.

ReplyQuote