Notifications
Clear all

Chosen Space

Fald
 Fald
(@fald)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Chosen space is a 2D persitant browser based trading and space combant sim.

It's been a while since I last played it but I have fond memories of it.

Chosen space has the distinction of being one of the few games I played that have absolutly no NPCs of any kind or skills/attributes for that matter, all space stations, all planets are owned by players and player factions.

This means the economy is extreamly dynamic and almost entirly dependant on the actions of the players.

That said there are a number problems with it:

First off the combat sucks it's turn based and since your ship remains even if you log off it is usualy against an AI controling an empty ship.

The newbie list, lists all the new registrants and exposes them to a hail faction invites nano seconds into the game.

It is difficult and often boring to solo play the game and to get anywhere you need to join a faction.

Asides from that it's a fun refreshing change with a long history built by the conflicts and alliances of the factions and famous players.

http://www.chosenspace.com/

Anonymous

Looks interesting enough I will have to signup and give this one a try.

ReplyQuote
Fald
 Fald
(@fald)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Well give it shot but I warn you while good it often becomes boring a bit too quickly.

ReplyQuote
sgchr
(@sgchr)
Crewman Registered

Sounds interesting enough to sign up, but I will not join a game without seeing ANY screenshots. 😐

ReplyQuote