Notifications
Clear all

Galaxy Raids - Game Development (Web, Android, iOS, Windows Phone): Input needed!

Xaron
(@xaron)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  
Dear all,

I just started to work onto a space game where you have a base and fight against other players. It will go into the direction of Imperium Galactic War which was unfortunately shut down... It will be available for all big mobile platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8), probably as browser version too and for PC/Mac.

The reason why I already post it even though it's not that much done yet is, that I would like to have input from this community. I need ideas, what you want to have in such a game, what not and so on.

The main idea is just to have a base on some kind of a platform (just google for Imperium Galactic War) and create your base on it with different buildings, do some research, build your fleets, attack and so on.

I just created a small forum for this to collect ideas but you don't have to register there as I don't intend to advertise and/or split communities, so I'll be active here as well. Nevermind, the link would be: http://www.galaxyraids.com

A short note about me: I already have some apps in the stores and I'm very passionate about these types of games. I just write that to ensure you that there is actually a chance this will become a real game.  

Thanks for reading!

edit: Right, to show you what I mean with a "platform" in the space, have a look at this:

imperium_galactic_war.jpg

The idea is to have a base platform where you build your buildings on it, do research, build your fleets, attack other players, collect resources and so on. 🙂

Xaron
(@xaron)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Well I think I just give it a go, there is a proto HTML5 demo here: http://www.galaxyraids.com/proto/GalaxyRaids.html

Atm it does exactly nothing but I will upload the latest version there. Things are going slow currently due to other workload but if you are interested, just let me know. All graphics are "captain placeholders" as I'm a programmer not a artist. I have a very talented artist on my side but he will step in when I'm done with coding. 😉

ReplyQuote
Lyght
(@lyght)
Crewman Registered

Any luck on getting this game off the ground? I really miss Imperium: Galactic War.

ReplyQuote
Xaron
(@xaron)
Petty Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Still work on that actually. But part time, unfortunately...

ReplyQuote