Notifications
Clear all

WarSpace - Android

DawidKozio
(@dawidkozio)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  
Hi I created a free android game, maybe you will like it. Work on the this game took me about two hard months. Tell me what you think about it and what would you want to add or change 🙂

A game inspired by the arcade game classic Galaga and Warblade. Travel through the Galaxy, shooting aliens ships and gaining points on the adventure. Be prepared for the final battle and try to keep alive! Try to eliminate the enemy ship as much as you can to have more, fire speed, move speed, shield and money.

• 50 designed levels

• Blow up thousands of enemies

• Powerful upgrades

• Battle heavily armed bosses

• The best old - school climate

• No ads during the game time

Google Play:

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

I will have to download this to my phone later. I liked the weapons you made and that music was great. Nice job! Was all this hand coded or did you use a game maker style engine?

ReplyQuote
DawidKozio
(@dawidkozio)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks, i hand coded all scripts in this game like enemies, player, levels etc. for engine i use unity 3d.

ReplyQuote
SolCommand
(@solcommand)
Commander Registered

Nice job mate ! Brings back a few memories  

I'm guessing the player ship is a simple 2D sprite, right ? If you wish to spicy it up and maybe offer the player the possibility of upgrading/changing his ships, feel free to make some top/down renders of my ships and use those images for your player's ship.  Same goes for the various enemy ship types and possible boss ships.

And have you considered making the walls (left/right) dangerous ? What I mean by that -> instead of those blue solid walls maybe you could make it look as if the ship is flying through an asteroid field, so the walls should be made of many asteroids, thus if the player hits the wall he gets damaged or destroyed. You can also use a star as the wall and make it look like you're flying right at the sun's edge and you'll get burned if you get too close to the wall / sun. Could also use a planet image and so on.

You could also use some nasa images for the star background, to make it look more eye candy.

ReplyQuote