DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

XenonS
(@xenons)
Warrant Officer Registered

Nice video and good explanations of the features.   BUT:

I have yet to see that the PC version will reach such good grafics quality and fluid gaming experience as shown in this video. The first quick reviews of PC users of NMS speak another language: Stuttering at low FPS, even on high-end machines. Admitted, these were only on-the-fly reviews by the first buyers so I don't give it maximum weight, also other people have reported to have fixed these problems by their own. Anyhow, before buying I will watch closely some gameplay videos of the PC version (I don't have a PS4 to play it).

Another question mark is my grafics card: I have recently changed my system with a low-cost GIGABYTE GT 730 2GB, which is in fact a NVIDIA card produced under license. It runs on a 16 GB RAM i7 2.93 GH Pentium desktop. Games like Evochron Legacy, XRebirth run very fluid with default settings, I have no complaints whatsoever.

Question is if this grafic card corrisponds to the minimum required for NMS which must be at least a "NVidia GTX 480 or AMD Radeon 7870". I will have to carefully check this before. Any help is highly appreciated 😎

I hope that if there are problems with the PC version, they will get fixed soon in a patch, or at least some experts will publish good workarounds. For the moment this surely doesn't hamper my enthousiasm in any way: From what I have seen on Youtube since 10-12 August, I think NMS is a unique game in its genre.

XenonS

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

People always raving for move visuals, so in doing so people are going to need better hardware. I am not even gonna bother with the game until I can play it right and on a good setup (which isn't my present pc). Yeah the videos on the PS4 look pretty good and performance should only get better on the PS4 Neo that is coming out soon.

Just posted this:

ReplyQuote