Notifications
Clear all

Living Ship Update

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

More info on the update: https://www.nomanssky.com/2020/02/no-mans-sky-living-ship-release/

This is looking good from the video I have seen here, I been wanting to do more space stuff in NMS and this might be why I now make a purchase.

Gaius Konstantine
(@gaius-konstantine)
Warrant Officer Reporter

Posted by: @sscadmin

This is looking good from the video I have seen here, I been wanting to do more space stuff in NMS and this might be why I now make a purchase

Let me know what you think if you try this out, I've got mixed feelings on this game. Certain aspects seem like they would be perfect for me, others... not so much so. 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Nice, hope they going to do more with the space section of the game, Steam says it will update tomorrow morning for me and I must check the PS4 see if it's on that.

This post was modified 4 years ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Will be interested in your feedback on it @Pinback, I will probably pick this up on sale during the summer sale. I do like the whole planetside stuff you can do, but they really do have a vast universe in this game and it literally goes unused and 'IF' they can start using it and make your farming and building worth it then I will purchase this game. Because I just know I would get bored of classifying planets, life and rocks and building the occasional building. Hello Games is definitely building something good here but in a way its only half done in my opinion, we need alien combat or invasions of planets... they can do so much with the space aspect of the game, with races draining planets, etc...

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

Might be a while as I no idea where the ships appear in the gameplay loop and I'M still on the early stages of the PS4 version of the game. My one biggest complaint would be the endless resource gathering which has to done in order to get anything. Vehicle being a good point, I would much rather just be able to buy them without having to got through all the jumps and hoops you have to do in order to get them.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

Posted by: @pinback

My one biggest complaint would be the endless resource gathering which has to done in order to get anything. Vehicle being a good point, I would much rather just be able to buy them without having to got through all the jumps and hoops you have to do in order to get them.

My biggest complaint, is that the VR version is still blurry.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)

I find I can live with the blurry VR and I'm not sure that the mythical PS4 pro patch would do anything for the games blur as it may come down to the resolution of the PSVR. 

ReplyQuote