Notifications
Clear all

NMS Next release in July to have Multiplayer

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Now listening to this you can see that Sean is a lot more picky with his words and they could and probably will be taken out of context. Granted I give Hello Games the benefit of the doubt because they have continued to patch the game and add content all for free. With this release the game will now be on Xbox, so I am sure that will reimburse the months of updates NMS has received. I have yet to buy this myself but probably will after this NEXT update after I see what it is in it because it now seems like this was the game that was supposed to be released.
🙂

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

Nice update message from hello games, and I hear they are also going to provide a years worth of updates for free... I guess maybe now I will pick this up on next steam sale.

https://www.nomanssky.com/2018/07/a-message-to-the-community/

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Commander Registered

There is a sale on Steam -50% of the usual price, if you are interested!!

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

I have the GOG release of NMS. I am unsure if it will get this update or not. Is this update already live on Steam?

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered

Replying to myself here. On investigation the GOG version will get the next "NEXT" update but later on and seemingly on via GOG Galaxy. Details here.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Topic starter  

I will admit I am pretty impressed with Hello Games patch updates, over the last week and half they have released 6 of them addressing issues in NEXT. I will probably pick this up in Dec when all the steam games go on sale and more of the bugs been squashed. But good job hello games you are improving your image everyday. 🙂

ReplyQuote