Notifications

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

No Man's Sky  

Page 17 / 17
  RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
December 17, 2018 7:45 am  

More death in NMS and after I said the space combat was easy I get jumped by 3 or 4 pirates with bounties on them, result dead in space. (first time) just on a side note I wish the scanner was better for scanning asteroids especialy when looking for fuel.

Anyhow I have decided to move to the beach and set up a new base so I can explore underwater as I not done any of this since my unfortunate drowing accidents.I have also worked out how to upgrade the base as it tells you how to do it in the log.Currenty looking for a scientist for the base.

null

Quick look under water
null

Some sort of black smoker, get too close and a jet of boiling water erupt's from it.
null

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 5, 2019 7:17 am  

Lot of fanboy speculation that the next big update will be space and I hope they are right as it could do with more things to do in it.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
February 5, 2019 11:48 am  

Nice screenshots btw Pinback.

Thats what I wanted to see and has really been the only thing that has stopped me from buying. I can only run around on some planets for so long before I would get bored. So they need to make it more engaging in space to complete the package....

ReplyQuote
D.C.Elington
(@d-c-elington)
Master Chief Registered
February 5, 2019 10:10 pm  

Nice pics +1 ^^
I picked it up a while ago but I'm afraid it's actually too "open" for my taste.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 7, 2019 9:19 am  

Currently my fav game although I have not played it since Christmas, but I intend to go back to it soon as I'm still trying to get the ground vehicle.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
April 17, 2019 8:19 am  

They have announced that they are adding Vulkan support to the game https://www.nomanssky.com/2019/04/vulkan-update/ At the present it's on the Experimental branch of the game, but will be making it way to the main one.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
April 17, 2019 10:10 am  

Yeah I saw that last night, that would be good for me when I get the game so I can exercise this Vega 64 I got. Plus any games that I have seen that use Vulkan look great (ex: X4, Doom Eternal, War Thundar, etc..)

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered
April 24, 2019 12:30 am  

I planned to buy NMS on steam summer sales, this vulkan support is very interesting, i like vulkan and i have a Radeon VGA so it's perfect.
I only hope this will not introduce other annoying bugs.

ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 17
Share: