Notifications
Clear all

Whats going on in your Ooniverse?

Page 2 / 2

Riccardo1975
(@riccardo1975)
Crewman Registered

Just lost my Naval Energy Unit getting to Dangerous so finding out the best way to get a new one whilst checking out the best OXPs.

:p

ReplyQuote
Cholmondely
(@cholmondely)
Petty Officer Registered

I've got several Jamesons on the go at the moment.

There is the obligatory set of testers, one in each galaxy, armed with various cheat pieces of equipment to whizz around and try out stuff.

There is another back in Oolite v.1.77.1 for testing out Svengali's Vector mission. I managed to "Iron Ass" him, but was so busy doing something else that I fluffed the mission start! But this one is interesting - it has BGS X-mapping loaded (what fun! what a super idea!) together with Wildeblood's "AI Trading" which is jolly immersive. I managed to find a goodly selection of OXPs on the Guide to Unlisted OXPs wiki page (see the "collections" section at the bottom). But I do prefer Oolite v.1.8x ...

And then there is the Feudal States Jameson. There are several of these, actually - one over in G7 (for testing the addition of G7 & G8 to the OXP), one in G1 based at Digebiti (where else?) and another just starting to equip his iron ass since DGill has rejigged the start of the Feudal Missionising and I need to go back to a new Jameson to test it out.

I really, really like what DGill is up to. He's got a superb understanding of the feudalisatory options and even listens to my ideas to embellish them further! And he's weaving in the other OXPs which can add a bit of depth - Library.oxp & GNN.oxp. I'm very excited about what he's doing.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2