Notifications
Clear all

metal gear solid 5 phantom pain

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Not played one these games in years but this new one starting to look interesting with it's sandbox gameplay.

ArthurClark
(@arthurclark)
Crewman Registered

It's December now, but i'm still playing in that. 

Gamepelay is simply awesome.I would not give much love for the story, though. 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Waiting for the Chrimbo sale, see if they drop the price, just not sure weather to get the 360 or the PC version.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

This is in my wishlist on steam as well, I think we are all waiting patiently on steam for the Christmas sale.

A few reviewers said the story was pretty good, ArthurClark without giving away any spoilers what was it missing for you?

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Bought it on 360 for £12, result sofar pretty good but I know I will run up against the stupid boss fights which have plagued these open worlds games.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered

Bought it on 360 for £12, result   sofar pretty good but I know I will run up against the stupid boss fights which have plagued these open worlds games.

I am going to try the MGS Remaster Collection first!!!

ReplyQuote
ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)
Warrant Officer Registered

I enjoyed MGSV, but it also felt to me like a weird an uneven experience.  It was pretty terrible as an open world, since I felt like I was spending most of my time revisiting the same areas.

Also WHY, for the love of god, WHY is it 3rd person only?  To be fair, I have to grant that in stealth games there is some merit to 3rd person when using cover, but to not have 1st person as an option?  I don't understand that.  1st person should always be the default.

ReplyQuote