Notifications
Clear all

So what have you bought during Steam sale week so far?

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Every year I tell myself I am not going to buy any games and every year Steam makes me break down and buy some games. So since Steam is making a killing off us this week what have you bought so far or what do you plan to buy?

So far I have bought these games and I am sure I will be tempted yet again before the week is done 🙂

X-Rebirth and DLC

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (with all addons and DLC)

Legend of Grimrock 2

This War of Mine and DLC

Valkyria Chronicles

set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered

styx master of shadows. I pretty much bought most of what I wanted at xmas. Might get far cry 4 if it goes cheap. 

ReplyQuote
lightgemini
(@lightgemini)
Petty Officer Registered

-Creeper world 3

-Crypt of the necrodancer

Keeping an eye on Star Ruler 2, Subnautica, Sunless Sea and Starmade. But I have so many games still waiting in queue to be played that  my saying "buy the sale now, eventually will get some time to focus on it" doesnt hold anymore , specially since modding  ends up taking more than 80% of the "computer" time.   

ReplyQuote
ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)
Warrant Officer Registered

I really wanted GTA V, more for the open world than anything else.  I was so irate about the crap they pulled that I decided against buying it.

Otherwise, I'm waiting for Stardrive 2 and Offworld Trading Company.

Having played through all of the Witcher and hating the combat, I got Dark Souls 2, hearing that was way better.  It's different, but god do I hate it.  Having to carefully time things makes a boring experience downright miserable.  We really need more RPG shooters, hack and slash sucks.

ReplyQuote
set
 set
(@set)
Senior Chief Registered

Having played through all of the Witcher and hating the combat, I got Dark Souls 2, hearing that was way better.  It's different, but god do I hate it.  Having to carefully time things makes a boring experience downright miserable.  We really need more RPG shooters, hack and slash sucks.

Stalker shadow of Chernobyl is in a bundlestar bundle for 2.99 usd and it's a dated but interesting shooter and there's tons of mods for it. I would not recommend playing it without a mod like oblivion lost 2.2 because the base game doesn't even have dark nights.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/all-stars-2-bundle/

There's also stalker lost alpha which is free.

Need to download 4 parts and a patch 1.3003

http://www.moddb.com/mods/lost-alpha/downloads

ReplyQuote
lightgemini
(@lightgemini)
Petty Officer Registered

For medieval like melee combat Mount & Blade is the best, its easy, fast, fluid and rewarding. It makes all other combat systems like Witcher or ElderScrolls feel retarded. If you havent tried it you could give the demo a try.  Just dont mind the graphics, its an old game.

If you hurry you can get Mount&Blade Warband for 3,99, its the best of the 2 and its multiplayer is awesome.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

I bought that 'Homeworld Remastered Collection' thing.

ReplyQuote
 Anonymous

Farming Simulator 15

Don't shoot me .... just love driving tractors and farming stuff

ReplyQuote
ExpandingMan
(@expandingman)

I bought that 'Homeworld Remastered Collection' thing.

That game is so beautiful it makes me want to cry.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)

That game is so beautiful it makes me want to cry.

Just don't watch one of ScottManley's letsplays of it btw. Then you'll cry because of the many stupid mistakes he makes. RTS games clearly are not his cup of tea 🙂

My list of purchases:

- Reign of Kings

- Rollercoaster Tycoon 3

- Carribean!

Also gifted someone Galciv2 and civ4.

ReplyQuote