Notifications

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Starlink: Battle For Atlas Comes to PC  

RSS

CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered
April 26, 2019 5:54 am  

Having spent an unhealthy amount of money in buying plastic spaceships for the PS4 version, I can finally use them on my PC!!!!!!

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/04/24/starlink-battle-for-atlas-makes-a-toy-free-pc-debut-soon/

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
April 26, 2019 9:28 am  

Might be worth picking up the StarFox toys as Nintendo tends to be very collectable.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
May 1, 2019 8:47 am  

Bit on the expensive side and even more if you want all the addons, probably best just to wait until a sale.

I was going to say or pick it second hand on the consoles but it appears to be no physical edition of the game.

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered
May 2, 2019 7:57 am  

I was going to say or pick it second hand on the consoles but it appears to be no physical edition of the game.

The PS4/Xbox/Switch physical versions are still available!! But they have reverted to their original price. (I bought the PS4 version for 30 euros!! I) I will stick to the PS4 version for the time being, and I will get the PC version, after a generous discount is offered!!!

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
May 2, 2019 8:59 am  

Nice to know CaptainKal, when I get a hold of a PS4, I will see if I can get a copy of the game.

ReplyQuote
Share: