Notifications
Clear all

Where can I get one of these??

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Found this video on YouTube and this is a nice setup. The only thing I would try to change is stick like a 32" screen instead of that monitor. But overall nice especially with the effects of the TrackIR 4 Pro.

There any places out there that sell this type of device that the normal human being can afford 🙂

HunterKiller
(@hunterkiller)
Petty Officer Registered

Control of the stick looks kind of sloppy and in a RL situation, I think he would be history very soon. The idea is definately a good one, for it being home made. Now, to copywrite the plans for it and corner the gaming market and he will be a rich man but, like you said, can you buy it at a fair price?

I've been looking for something like that myself and have been searching for the right chair so I can set up all my gear around it for space sim games. More like a stationary seat but, the movement would be great.

Ideas spring forth from all over. If it can be designed, it can be built with the tech we have today, it's only the costs that hold us back and the demands once it's been created, if any.

HK

ReplyQuote
r3dfiv3
(@r3dfiv3)
Petty Officer Registered

Keep Googling... there are some much better ones 🙂

ReplyQuote
GUNSMIF
(@gunsmif)
Senior Chief Registered

Oh sweet!! even just the IR tracker would be cool. we need the apache gunship eye piece now so you could target and fire at what you just look at!! no more pressing `T` over and over to find that pirate! 😎

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Hi D1 how about this.

http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/product.asp? ... ffwin_boys

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
Topic starter  

Damn I need a new gaming room with one of those and its not that expensive really.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator

Its VERY VERY VERY tempting. 😀

ReplyQuote