Notifications
Clear all

Mods, Upgrades & Fixes

Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

i started this new thread to have a place to post some news, like fixes, mods and upgrades to pioneer or models i made,

so you didn't have to search all over the various threads there are.

please keep that clean of "spamming" (myself to 😉 )

first the link to Tomms latest fixes for alpha3

this fixes the scrambled planetary info screen and the missing LOD in the modelviewer

pioneer-wip.rar

then a little add on from me

prepped savegames alpha3 01 contains presaved games to start with a sidewinder, eagle or a shuttle in some different places with 100 creds to make life not to easy.

a small fixed script for the eagles will follow soon

"why in all the world no one told me that there is a small gap between the wings and engine pods of the MK-III?"

i haven't seen that because on modelviewers black background it's not as good to see as in the game, when "parked" in the dock.

Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

i have a update to most of my models ready since some more or less important things has changed to them

model fix2 2010/08/23

mainly adding of the zbias function to remove a possible flickering on text labels or decals to all ships

fixed some gunpoints for proper backwards shooting (even if that still don't works i guess).

closed the gap between the eagle mk3 wings and the "boosters".

added a pimped up cobra mk3 (replaces old from mods folder), it has more accurate size and specs now, added also text labels to that ship (reg. #).

added the degraded version of the E.Y.E, which has no cheated drive, therefore a bit more capacity.

with a fitted class 4 drive you can go almost as far as with the cheated one.

backup your old if you like to keep the "cheated" version.

i hope everything works fine, but i guess you willl tell me if not 😉

ReplyQuote
Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

sorry must have forgot a texture in the last upload

here it is until i have prepared a new download

antik.png

antik.png

if you have downloaded and installed my models update you will miss this.

save this tiny texture as it is to ...pioneer-alpha3/data_sub_models/old_clock/

sorry 😳 i fix the upload soon and will add some other small modifications to (a new textured cobra mk1 pre release).

ReplyQuote
Potsmoke66
(@potsmoke66)
Captain Registered
Topic starter  

ok, a have done my duty

again a big sorry, i guess for those who downloadet the updates continousely they wouldn't have recognized something is missing, else someone would have told me that before marcel did but to keep all in a good shape here the latest models fix,

plus cobra mk1 prerelease, plus pioneer alpha3 fix, plus modificated "deliver package" module.

i have tested the models update in maiden pioneer install and it worked, so there should be no problems.

besides of the texture there was also a sub_model incomplete to make it run, really my fault.

i was assuming everybody had the previuos update allready installed in advance to this, that was completely wrong 😳 !

fixed models update 2010/08/26

and don't forget..... space is deep 🙄

ReplyQuote
MeschGilga
(@meschgilga)
Crewman Registered

Hi Gernot, i cant download, error 404 , page not found.

Can you please fix that ?

ReplyQuote
nozmajner
(@nozmajner)

@MeschGilga

That link seems to be rather old, so it most likely won't work with the game, because there were quite a few changes in how the models are handled. If you want to use these mods, you will have to find an older build.

ReplyQuote