Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

[Sticky] Wanted: new screenshots  

Page 30 / 30
  RSS

Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
September 3, 2017 4:43 pm  

Nozmajner, could you please relay a message from me to the rest of the dev team. I've just noticed [my thread on the Frontier forum]( https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/1596-The-Pioneer-Thread "my thread on the Frontier forum") has now topped 100,000 views! I am stunned to be honest, but there is a heck of a lot of people out there interested in Pioneer it seems! 😮
So I just wanted to say to the Dev team; well done and thank you for all your hard work in constantly updating the build. A thanks also to Vuzz (for Genesia), Gernot (for all those ships, starport models and a whole host of other stuff he created), Marcel (for his amazing Hometowns mod plus other things he created), walterar (for Scout Plus) and the many others out there who helped. Finally a special thanks to Tom Morton who started the ball rolling.
You guys are the best! o7
Finally I've uploaded the second "August" Pioneer build to Mod DB and having lots of fun with it. Great work as always guys and thanks Nozmajner for your screen shots of Saturn, they are lovely and are on deck! 🙂

ReplyQuote
nozmajner
(@nozmajner)
Warrant Officer Registered
September 4, 2017 6:27 am  

Wow! It wouldn't happen without you being the ambassador of Pioneer. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
September 6, 2017 7:17 am  

No Nozmajner, it's all about you guys and the amazing work you all do. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
September 12, 2017 1:20 am  

Hey! An artist called WKFO passed on an image they made asking if you guys would consider it for a box shot. here it is below. Tell me what you think.
![]( "")
Original page [here](

Box art, because why not?

"here")

ReplyQuote
nozmajner
(@nozmajner)
Warrant Officer Registered
March 3, 2018 6:50 am  

Not screenshots, but might be interesting:
My workplace bought a bq hephestos (Prusa I3 derivative) 3D printer recently, so I figured I'l use Pioneer models to get the hang of it.
First try is a 5cm, 0.2 resolution Sinonatrix:
Soninatrix
Then I chopped up the Mola Mola, and scaled it to 1:120, (or TT scale for train modelers), so it could even become a diorama eventually, and I could buy figures and such for it.
Mola
Mola
Mola
Next up: painting it.

ReplyQuote
Page 30 / 30
Share: