Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

NSA, U mad bro?  

RSS

robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
December 15, 2013 06:57  

They have been doing this crap for years, its just now its easier for them to do it and now everyone accepts the fact that you are being tracked at all times with your mobile devices (esp the ones with GPS in them). You can notice that progression is quickening because soon you will probably won't be able to buy a normal phone without a data plan or a gps in it. Nevermind that surveillance camera system some cities are using now that actively facial scans all the people and runs them through criminal databases and possible tracks their movements. We have given up our privacy a long time ago and the people allowed it, have fun getting it back. The populous is to involved with social media to give a crap, which really is a huge data mining tool for the governments of the world.

Robske, I am game. We need to find a island in international waters and go there. Least there we could have our own rights, rules and freedoms for a time until they want it 🙂

When governments get to powerful the populous needs to rise up and flex a little to show that their elected leaders are only their people the people allow them to be there and we do have the right to remove them. It's just to bad we are incapable of seeing what is going on around us everyday.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
December 15, 2013 07:48  

Very true. In the Netherlands civil rights activists are actively discussing building an artificial island to go create a new nation on.

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered
December 15, 2013 08:15  

The populous is to involved with social media to give a crap

Yep, ain't that the truth! [rant snipped]

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous! Got me?

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
December 15, 2013 15:38  

I know with modern day's technologies and innovations many things don't have to be a problem at all any more:

Food? Urban gardening.

Electricity? Tidal, Solar, Wind, Thorium / LFTR, Space Based Solar (might be bit expensive still).

Water? Water filtration systems made from sand and other materials which can filter rain water.

Internet? Get an AS number and you are effectively an independent ISP.

Job done. I explain it very basic here, but this is simply how you can do this stuff.

ReplyQuote
Share: