Notifications
Clear all

TTIP and CETA

robske
(@robske)
Warrant Officer Registered
Topic starter  

Just for people who don't know about it. It's something which if accepted, will get to impact our lives every day in the very near future.

CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered

Yep Fascism is rearing its ugly head again... And people are welcoming it with open arms, especially in the US and Europe. Reminds me of why I want to become rich and just hide away in the forest or a beach somewhere

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Topic starter  

Yep. Well, because money is already in control of politics, measures like these can at best be delayed, not prevented. But with advanced 3d printing and similar techniques around the corner, it only has to be delayed for one or two decades, and then we could untangle ourselves from the approaching shitstorm.

Tools like urban gardening/aeroponics, 3d printing, decentralized communications and simple robotics. We could make our basic life needs independent of the circuits owned by governments and business (which i think by this point for a large point have already merged and turned into a revolving door mechanism). The only trouble then is finding a patch of land on the globe which they ain't interested in.

ReplyQuote
CrossDressiNate
(@crossdressinate)
Senior Chief Registered

Well Norway is still pretty damn free and empty. Only 5 million people and 50% of the country is still untouched. Problem is ota difficult to get in. Get rich and find a hot Norwegian bride is the best course.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

For the most part it is our corrupt government officials that are not supporting our best interests they are supporting their own. The only way we could get this back least in a small way is to have any legislation that will become a law to have a public vote. And if it gets more than 50% then it passes its that simple, we need to go back to simplistic public voting especially since our elected officials don't vote the way we want them too.

Never mind the simple fact that our populous is politically dumb and does not really know whats going on in the world or their country. They just vote the party line thinking they will support the one thing they care about and they piss away the rest. We are doing this stuff to ourselves and it is a shame. In the USA the biggest threat to our laws and regulations is allowing illegal aliens (ie: non citizens) to vote. Why do we allow non citizens to vote? That almost makes my head explode just thinking about it. We actually have laws for this but it isn't enforced widely.

This headline from drudgereport this morning says it all 'REPUBLICANS RUSH OBAMATRADE BEFORE PUBLIC READS IT'.

FIRE THEM ALL!

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

This new international laws (banksters laws) are letterally destroing europe. I live in italy and thanks to this fascists laws the life standard is falling down like a zero fighter over an american carrier during WW2!

We have to set up all together, banksters and multinational corps are united against us...we must forget we are from different country and evolve our way of thinking.

Yep. Well, because money is already in control of politics, measures like these can at best be delayed, not prevented. But with advanced 3d printing and similar techniques around the corner, it only has to be delayed for one or two decades, and then we could untangle ourselves from the approaching shitstorm.

Tools like urban gardening/aeroponics, 3d printing, decentralized communications and simple robotics. We could make our basic life needs independent of the circuits owned by governments and business (which i think by this point for a large point have already merged and turned into a revolving door mechanism). The only trouble then is finding a patch of land on the globe which they ain't interested in.

That's it! This is what i mean! I'm glad to ear this.

ReplyQuote
robske
(@robske)
Topic starter  

This new international laws (banksters laws) are letterally destroing europe. I live in italy and thanks to this fascists laws the life standard is falling down like a zero fighter over an american carrier during WW2!

We have to set up all together, banksters and multinational corps are united against us...we must forget we are from different country and evolve our way of thinking.

That's it! This is what i mean! I'm glad to ear this.

If we were to set up a new societal system, we'd need to deincentivise greed and powerplay. While you can't take away people's self-survival priorities (and therefore, a habit of being self-centered), you can make the self-interest align up to the interest of the group. Basically in a system which where if you help the community, you help yourself too. And if you hoard up too many resources compared to others, the whole will become dysfunctional (including yourself). That sorta system.

Also, that right now there's massive budget cuts on education, healthcare and social security is bogus. Blaming it then on refugees is nothing short of a blatant lie. If we were to give corporations less subsidies (direct and through tax breaks) and spend less on armed conflict in the world (right now we fuel conflict in other regions just so the arms industry can sell the US and Europe tonnes of weapons. Look at what Hillary did in Libya and Yemen), then we'd be easily able to afford a comfortable life for everyone. Besides, the current financial system is self-destructive.

This mechanic will cause the collapse of most economic systems unless major far-reaching changes are implemented (tax system overhaul + universal basic income can be one of the things preventing it). And the irony is that the greed inherent in powerplayers actually will make this collapse near-unavoidable. It's like a musical chairs game where eventually all chairs will be gone (just take a look at how the banking system is structured). All the powerplayers would have to unite to prevent this inevitable collapse. If even one were not to do it, then this one person would gain power before the collapse, and that would force others also to go back to the same self-destructive ways.

An interesting note to round out this post:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Territory

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

I totally agree with you.

Another very important think is to revolutionize agricolture. Agricolture is the real base of civilization, an industry agricolture like this is perfect to destroy the planet and give power to a few of criminals. OGM, fast food, intensive agricolture, etc etc...are mining the planet, our wellness and slaving people.

Instead of this crap we need to expand biodinamic agricolture, permacolture and natural kind of sustainable agracolture.

Read Fukuoka books on his natural kind of agricolture...it's litterally a paradise!

A friend of mine practise this kind of agricolture and he teaches that to new farmers, he make it for job...this is the future!

He is also developing eco villages where people practise this agricolture and they work toghether without "greed and powerplay".

If we become independent at the base the whole system will change.

I notice that more people is interested in this arguments, we are a few for the moment but more people are waking.

It's evident to everybody that capitalism is a fake and that what they are saying it's a fraud.

Who really believe in ISIS, war in Libia and so on? Who believe in economical crisis? The same people that cause all this mess sell weapons to fight against "the evil"...oh damn!

ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

... we are a few for the moment but more people are waking.

You may say I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one

I hope someday you'll join us

And the world will live as one

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote
natansharp
(@natansharp)
Master Chief Registered

yeah!

ReplyQuote