Forum

Remake Escape From ...

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Remake Escape From New York  

RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
October 31, 2019 12:49 pm  

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I just seen this mentioned on a YouTube video, hopefully it will just die a death as their no way they could do it better than the orginal. 

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
October 31, 2019 5:08 pm  

Yeah I saw something like that on a youtube video a few weeks ago and just shook my head and said 'yup, that will flop hard'. Hey they made Escape from LA 🤣 when they shouldn't have and that still had Kurt Russel.  But they do have the ability to make this happen with visuals, its just assembling a good cast and sprucing up the dialog.... We shall see, it would be nice to see John Carpenter assist.

ReplyQuote
Geraldine
(@geraldine)
Rear Admiral Registered
November 1, 2019 7:25 am  

Nothing can top the original. I mean Donald Pleasence, Lee Van Cleef and Ernest Borgnine. These guys couldn't ever be replaced and I doubt Kurt Russell would be interested either.

As for John Carpenter, pretty much essential.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
November 1, 2019 2:29 pm  

Bad news it looks like it may be happening and Carpenter onboard as a producer, but I live in hope that it will just get stuck in development hell for the next 30 years.

Geraldine right I doubt they could put together a cast like the original film unless they have a shed load of money, love that music and I believe Carpenter wrote most of the music for his films.  

Escape from LA may have been a bit soso but it did have a great ending.

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Pinback

Geraldine liked
ReplyQuote
Share: