Notifications
Clear all

First orbit around Kerbin - A Kerbal Space Program cinematic

Fieel
(@fieel)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

The first step towards the infinite space is done! Our space program is officially started! In this first KSP cinematic we reached the technology advantage and knowledge to put a manned vessel into a stable orbit around our home planet: Kerbin! Our first Kerbal in space could even have a spacewalk outside the capsule. The next mission will have our Kerbals exploring and landing on the Mun, don't miss it!

The goal of this videos is to make my career in KSP memorable for me and you! Every big step will feature a video.

η If you liked the video please subscribe, thank you :).

(i shortened all the URLS using adfly for commodity!)

Mods used:

Astronomer's Visual Pack V3

DistantObject_1.3

DeadlyReentry

TacLifeSupport

S91Suits

KSPInterstellar

RasterPropMonitor (installed also the cockpit with this one)

SCANsat

VesselViewRPM

HullCamera

ConnectedLivingSpace

ShipManifest

KerbalHotSeat

Δ Twitter - Follow me to support the channel and stay up to date:

Δ Facebook:

Δ Twitch (i also stream, follow me to know when!):

Δ Steam - (i'll gladly play with anyone, just add me :D)!!

Ï€ Hardware used:

Saitek X52 pro joystick + Throttle

Roccat Kave 5.1 headset 

Ï€ Software used:

Adobe After Effects CS6

Sony Vegas Pro 12

Ï€ Soundtrack Credits:

"Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity" by Gustav Holst, licensed under Public Domain Mark 1.0: http://adf.ly/mpXjN

DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin

Nice vid Fieel, especially like it when you can see the ship coming out of the shadows into the light while the astronaut is floating out there. Is KSP in a stable place now or should a person wait until more releases come out because I noticed a few graphic anomalies?

ReplyQuote
Fieel
(@fieel)
Crewman Registered
Topic starter  

Nice vid Fieel, especially like it when you can see the ship coming out of the shadows into the light while the astronaut is floating out there. Is KSP in a stable place now or should a person wait until more releases come out because I noticed a few graphic anomalies?

Hey Dark, thank you 😀

Well my client still crashes and i have few graphical glitches, especially with shadows (yep, i was to lazy to try and take the shot without glitches!) but it is probably because i use high textures and a lot of mods...

If you play it vanilla it's perfectly stable. Most mods (the most useful and updated ones) can be installed and the game will keep running good. I tried to install some mods that add parts for Space stations and stuff like that and my game won't even start! It'll crash while loading.

Anyways, if you want a suggestion, it's pretty stable now if you want to try it out 🙂

Aaand thank you for watching the video and leaving feedback 🙂

ReplyQuote