Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Star Trail - Updates  

RSS

SCAREKRO
(@scarekro)
Petty Officer Registered
May 25, 2016 09:39  

Hi everyone. I've nearly completed work on a space survival game, I've named Star Trail (inspired by Oregon/Organ Trail). As I move closer to the completion of this game, I am endeavoring to post incremental updates across the internet and here on this forum. I have a number of loose ends that need to be tied up before I can put out a playable demo, but I am estimating that it will be ready in a month.

If anyone wants to know more about the game, don't hesitate to send me your questions. Here's a short GIF of some of the aspects of the game (should give you the general idea of what it's about):

6523114_orig.gif

I am forever coming up with random text encounters and events (and always need more) so if anyone has anything that they think would be cool to put in the game, I am more than happy to included it in. Stuff that references (or hints at) sci-fi culture would be the best! Thanks all. Hope to have people playing the game soon!

Anonymous
June 2, 2016 06:10  

Currently, this looks nice! Can't wait 'til it's out!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
October 9, 2017 08:01  

No updates in a year on this one and I cannot find any youtube videos, wonder if this got finished?

ReplyQuote
Share: