Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

3001SQ RED EDITION...  

RSS

Faceof
(@faceof)
Petty Officer Registered
December 24, 2015 07:57  

Ok guys ...is Christmas and looking out in market for new games...this is my gifts... :santablack:

http://3001sq.net/

The other in other thread...believe me worth IT... :santaclaus:

Happy New Year with Health... :nyam:

Faceof... 😎

Faceof
(@faceof)
Petty Officer Registered

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
June 22, 2016 06:40  

Nice video on the Kickstarter, I posted your kickstarter to the main page as well.

Your asking for a decent sum, so make sure you interact with the comment section on kickstarter and try to post any updates, screenshots or videos that you can to spur interest.

Good Luck, I don't know if I will have any time to play the demo, but if someone else does please post your experience with it here.

ReplyQuote
StStamenkovic
(@ststamenkovic)
Crewman Registered
June 22, 2016 07:57  

Hi, I'm one of the developers of 3001SQ.

Thanks a lot for the integration and advice! We're reaching out to sites with the first update to come online soon that will introduce user-applications - so you will be able to program your ship in the tech demo! 🙂

As for a preview of what you can do already:

MPS-interior.gif

First-Person piloting of your vessel, free movement in the cockpit

MPS-exterior.gif

Translation of 3001SQ computer commands to physically simulated thruster forces

MPS-device-failure.gif

Tight integration / simulation of vessel devices, with failure indication on terminal and consequences for other systems

Again you can jump into the Technology-Demo right away.

And lots of updates to come over the duration of our 60 days of open development! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Share: