Forum

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Beyond Good and Evil 2  

RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
December 11, 2018 7:11 am  

Now this is what I been looking for in a game for years, a game where you can fly seamlessly from space to planet surface. Jump out of the space craft and walk or drive around a city and I Really like the look of the city's from what been shown sofar, very fifth Element. not too crazy about the Star Fox barrel roll fighting antics, plus it seems to be some sort of online game but they say it can be played as a single player game.

They only shown one planet but it looks like theirs another six or so in the game as the game takes place in one solar system.

Website https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/beyond-good-and-evil-2

30 mins of gameplay with comments from the devs

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
December 1, 2019 4:34 am  

Not seen much about this although they still seem to be working on it, at a guess I would say it will be out next year maybe as a launch title with the next gen consoles. 

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
December 2, 2019 8:35 pm  

Oh yeah I forgot about this one, the early videos of this do look good. If I were them I would wait until next-gen is released as well, gives them time to get everything right. Looks like there is a few planets in this solar system and the size of the explorable area on the planet is huge (that one planet in the demo could be a whole game in itself nevermind multiple planets. I will definitely be keeping watch next summer for the updates to this one.

ReplyQuote
Share: