Just noticed this game, came out about a month ago and looks to be a fly on a plane game like SPG1 or Drifter, no points for the story line as you play the chosen one again. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1208980/BlazeSky/
Take to the stars and become an independent space pilot. In BlazeSky, you'll explore uncharted galaxies and unique hand-crafted star systems in this epic sci-fi action RPG. Unlock dozens of starships to fly and upgrade, uncover the mysteries surrounding the future of humanity, and help protect civilization from those who would seek to destroy it.
Explore The Galaxy
BlazeSky features easy pick-up-and-play starship combat action, set on a 2D plane with a 3D chase camera system for an immersive, cinematic experience. Seek missions from NPCs and explore dozens of stunning star systems as you upgrade your ships hull, shields, weapons, and much more – including rare alien tech.
Uncover The Mysteries
From the safety of the Terran Republic, embark on a series of missions to explore ancient galactic mysteries. Encounter unique characters and unusual enemies, from barbarous raiders to marauders from another reality. Discover their motivations and needs, and decide which missions you choose: combat, exploration, rescue, science, or diplomacy.
- 30 stunning hand-crafted star systems.
- 50 playable ships, each with unique aesthetics and characteristics.
- Photo Mode to capture the perfect screenshot.
- Over 25 hours of fully voice acted story-driven gameplay.
- Wide range of weaponry to customize your ship with.
- A dozen NPC allies nestled within a variety of starbases who will propel your story forwards.
- Fight against a galaxy of original enemies, made up of murderous raiders, alien races, invaders from another reality, and sinister AI.
- A beautiful, original soundtrack to accompany your space flight.
- Simple, accessible controls in a 2.5D setting.
Nice find, Pinback!!
Nice find, Pinback!!
Yeah I agree with you. I don't mind fighting on a plane if it's done well, sometimes 3D can get too chaotic for me. Might be worth keeping an eye on it as more feedback becomes available.
One for the wishlist and hopefully they will keep going with the updates to the game.
It was on a sale, for 13 euros, so I bought it!! Haven't played it yet!!!! 😊