Notifications
Clear all

Dreams/Ethics Gradient or Xerxes Shadow ?

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Site Moderator
Topic starter  

Just spotted a vid on YouTube about this game, no idea what sort of game although it may be an open world Elite clone or a more level based Wing Commander one. Their are a number videos to watch and this is the latest one, looks to be coming out on PS4 and I don't think that  Dreams is the title of the game. will have to have a watch of the vid and see what can be gleamed from it.

Ok had a look around and Dreams is not the name of the game but it seems to be the name of the PlayStation network version of Steams early access and the game maybe called Ethics Gradient. looking at some of the other vids it looks like space combat game but may have some sort of mission tree where you can choose what to do next. 

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by Pinback
This topic was modified 3 years ago by Pinback

Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Their was a live stream on yesterday and are you kidding 9 hours long, who's going to spend that much time watching that.

ReplyQuote
auryx
(@auryx)
Warrant Officer Registered

Thanks for spotting this Pinback. Actually looks pretty promising! (Although, I admit it, after decades of space sim drought, my standards are low anyway 😀 ).

Will keep an eye out.....though PS4 only is disappointing.

You look good through a crosshair.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Another short video of the game, for some reason this game reminds me of Eve Valkyrie.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
Topic starter  

Not sure if this is the same game or a different one as the older video seem to have been deleted and its has a new name "Xerxes Shadow"

Cody liked
ReplyQuote
Cody
 Cody
(@cody)
Captain Registered

Oh, I really like the look of that, Pinback! I even like the title, which is unusual for me - oodles of ancient history attached to that name. Pre-alpha it may be, but I like that it's all cockpit views (so far, anyway). I shall definitely be following this one's progress!

Oolite Naval Attaché

ReplyQuote