Notifications
Clear all

Also get access to over 60 free games in their trove of games, get 20 precent off all purchases and you can stop the subscription at anytime and keep all the games

Interstellar Prime  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Pinback
(@pinback)
99 Star General Moderator
August 8, 2019 08:28  

Chucking these test video out, this ones about testing dynamic NPC conversation system with facial animation.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
August 14, 2019 10:51  

Interesting video with some news about the game. Looks like they are hoping for a Dec launch for non Kickstart backers of the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
August 18, 2019 00:21  

Another vid, this time testing the first person view.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
September 8, 2019 05:45  

Another nice video about the story mode and Steam has a release date of the 7th of Dec.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
November 3, 2019 10:40  

Quick vid of some the sandbox mode.

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
November 4, 2019 12:21  

That recent video is showing off some nice improvements over what we saw a year ago. Plus those story mode related videos are pretty good as well. Still need to see how space gameplay relates to the story since all of the story content seemed to be on the planet thus far.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
December 30, 2019 10:06  

Another short vid about updated mining mechanics.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 14, 2020 15:27  

Couple of nice vids, first one shown combat fighter and the second one, the scale of the game although the guy needs to rehearse a bit more as to what he trying to explain.

This post was modified 6 months ago by Pinback

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 15, 2020 13:01  

Completely missed that the game has been released on Steam early access about a week ago, will pick up a copy at the weekend. 

ReplyQuote
CaptainKal
(@captainkal)
Lieutenant Registered
January 16, 2020 13:02  
Posted by: @pinback

Completely missed that the game has been released on Steam early access about a week ago, will pick up a copy at the weekend. 

It's too early!! Give it time. Not to mention, that since  some ea games I bought are abandoned, I will patiently wait its full release!!

ReplyQuote
DarkOne
(@sscadmin)
Supreme Dark Emperor Admin
January 17, 2020 11:14  

I would agree, I rarely buy early access unless I trust that the developer is going to complete it. Too many times I been disappointed with half done games, perfect example I bought 7 Days to Die like 6yrs ago and its still in early access.... they update like 1-2x a year.... ugh if I knew that I wouldn't have bought it.

These latest videos definitely show promise. Looking at these latest videos you can see that it needs more optimization to run more smoothly. But he is definitely creating a huge game, very impressive for a small dev team.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 18, 2020 10:06  

I have no problem with games in early access as I tend to buy into them, then just leave them to update and see what I get. The game is very cheap so I guess it may be on the basic side to start off with.

Reminds me of the 8bit days of gaming as you never knew what you were buying. 😀 

Just a quick note for anyone using Windows 7, their a thread on the steam forum saying it not working and the devs have said they have not tested the game on that OS.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 22, 2020 12:48  

Couple of more vid about the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
January 27, 2020 12:12  

Gameplay footage from the upcoming sandbox mode, which according to the vid notes should be in the next update for the game.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 3, 2020 12:00  

Couple of vids about the sandbox gameplay.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
February 23, 2020 11:01  

VR being added to the game, looks like they are throwing every thing at the game, must be a kitchen sink in there some where. 😆 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
April 16, 2020 07:02  

How to hire a bearded lady.

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
April 21, 2020 05:57  

Interesting Dev video about some of the game features, getting some impressive game features but I'm lost as too what type of game it is and the bearded lady is still their. 🤣 

ReplyQuote
Pinback
(@pinback)
June 2, 2020 12:26  

New hand to hand combat being added to the game, really must give this game a go as.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: